Open Call for Experts
New Generation Humanitarian NGO announces open Call for Experts to conduct training on Hate Speech & Freedom of Speech, Stigma and Discrimination, Court Monitoring for Mass Media representatives.
Duration: October 3-5, 2019
Accountable to Project Coordinator
Date of announcement September 16, 2019
Application deadline September 22, 2019
The experts are responsible for
Goal of the training:
Capacity building of Mass Media representatives in Armenia on on Hate Speech & Freedom of Speech, Stigma and Discrimination, Court Monitoring to contribute to impartial coverage of LGBT+ related issues, reduce SOGI-based stigma and discrimination and hate-speech in the Armenian mass media.
• Work experience in the field of Human Rights, Hate Speech & Freedom of Speech, Stigma and Discrimination, Court Monitoring.
• Readiness to promote human rights among the project target groups
• Deep knowledge of the issues of vulnerable groups, particularly LGBTI people
• Work experience with civil society, local and international organizations
• Excellent communication skills
How to apply
To apply please send your CV to [email protected] mentioning the topics you would like to present at the training in the subject line by September 22, 2019.
For further questions please contact us by the above-mentioned email address or call by 060 478989 phone number.
The training is organized by New Generation Humanitarian NGO with the financial support of Norwegian Helsinki Committee.