"New Generation" Humanitarian NGO announces an open call for an expert on the formation and analysis of cascade on HIV-related services among MSM in the framework of Right to Health project.
Position: Cascade Analysis and Formation expert
Application deadline։ 05.05.2019
• Collection and processing of HIV-related information among MSM,
• Data Analysis and New Data Accounts and Preparation,
• Data usage and presentation in the form of Services cascade,
• Formation of cascade-report,
• Presentation of the results and report.
Required qualifications and skills.
• Work experience in the field,
• Report development skills,
• Excellent communication skills.
How to Apply?
To apply for the vacant position of expert, please send an e-mail to
[email protected], indicating the CASCADE ANALYSIS AND FORMATION EXPERT in the subject field until May 5, 2019.
“Right to Health” project is implemented by New Generation Humanitarian NGO with the financial support of the Eurasian Coalition on Male Health (ECOM) from the funds of the Global Fund to fight AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria.